- Investing in foreign listed securities
- A great opportunity to invest in leading firms in different regions like North America, Asia, etc.
- More investment alternatives as investors have a universe of investments to choose from – they are not limited to investments in the Thai market. Investments in foreign securities also allow portfolio risk diversification from international diversification.
Documents required for the opening of a trading account are based on client type, which are as follows:
- Individual Persons: Must be at least 20 years old. Clients must sign the relevant forms and submit the additional documents listed in the table below.
- Juristic Persons: Clients must sign the relevant forms and submit the additional documents listed in the table below.
Offshore Trading Manual (Our Current Offshore Trading system)
MKET Offshore manual (The program is not ready yet for serve our client. If the service date is set, we will inform in advance)
VDO MKET Offshore (The program is not ready yet for serve our client)