- Investing in foreign listed securities
- A great opportunity to invest in leading firms in different regions like North America, Asia, etc.
- More investment alternatives as investors have a universe of investments to choose from – they are not limited to investments in the Thai market. Investments in foreign securities also allow portfolio risk diversification from international diversification.
Documents required for the opening of a trading account are based on client type, which are as follows:
- Individual Persons: Must be at least 20 years old. Clients must sign the relevant forms and submit the additional documents listed in the table below.
- Juristic Persons: Clients must sign the relevant forms and submit the additional documents listed in the table below.